If Only - Poem by Dan Jones
If only your dreams would all come true.
If only you returned my love for you.
If only you could see the things i see.
If only you could be honest and free.
If only roses had a few less thorns.
If only your heart was a little less torn.
If only you had hope love and care.
If only you knew I'll always be there.
If only I could find your lost soul.
If only I could make your heart whole.
If only I could make you who you want to be.
If only I could make you feel love for me.
If only I had been less afraid.
If only I knew, I would've prayed.
If only I could dispel your pain.
If only I could end your sadness' reign.
Then we could both be happy and free.
Maybe together. Who knows. Not me.
Comments about If Only by Dan Jones
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye