Dan Jones Poems
- Here Comes The End Don't cry for me, I loved my life Cry for...
- Missing You The things I did to be with you Some things I ...
- Broken Flower Dark of night Shines so bright Body's ...
- Finding Beauty While walking one day I came upon A valley so...
- Friends Friends are people nothing more nothing ...
- Together At Last What was it that stopped them being able to ...
- Regret There isn’t much in life I regret, And certainly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Jones
Here Comes The End
Don't cry for me, I loved my life
Cry for those who lived in strife
I've had my time and loved every hour
Sure there were times when at death I would cower
But now here it comes to take me away
I realise now that this is my day
It's strange I know but I'm not scared
I lived to love and this i shared
So when im gone and I leave you all
Don't be upset just heed my call
Spend every minute living life to the full
And love every creature from the ant to the bull
So when your death comes to take you too
You'll know you've done everything you could do
I can ...