If Thou Ever Be Defined By Me - Poem by Vishal Gupta.
If thou ever be defined by me
I shall compare moon to thee
Swaddled in the scarred attire
And gleaming as calm fire
Which I can stare; night long
With a wish to walk along
But no chance to become one
Two separate soul; both alone
Comments about If Thou Ever Be Defined By Me by Vishal Gupta.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl