Im Sorry Mella - Poem by Ethan Kingsley
I love you so very much,
Even though at times I do things that hurt,
I try so hard to hope that you always see,
How much you being in my life means to me,
I am sorry yet again for causing you pain,
that is the last thing I ever wanted to do,
Even when I am trying to look out for you and do the right thing
I mess up, I am sorry for that too.
I hope that you still know how much I love and cherish you,
Like nothing else in my life gives me the thrill of being loved by you.
So I hope that you listen and see it in my eyes,
this sincere apology that comes with tears from deep inside.
Comments about Im Sorry Mella by Ethan Kingsley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl