Imprisoned - Poem by Chanel Jackson
the cold, hard, eerie walls
of my brain.
Barred behind them
nothing to do
but lay on a cold, hard,
tallying the days
‘til I’m freed of these words unsaid.
**** Today makes a year since i posted my first poem here on Poemhunter! ! 10/9/07: D
Comments about Imprisoned by Chanel Jackson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl