In A Hole - Poem by Gilberto Gonzalez
Dark and quiet
cold and mosit
in a hole
what brought me hear?
the lack of fear?
Is it that I do not care?
advice to you
the world is not fair when your in a hole
Every mistake, every fall
the hole gets deeper
sucking me under the depths of the earth
see a glimpse of light
a glance of hope
I shall put up the fight
A chance that I can get pulled up by a rope
all the world is dark
In a hole
Comments about In A Hole by Gilberto Gonzalez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl