In Be-Bop - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
Sun shines above me,
melting me down,
my love just kissed me 'hello'.
The day is on and
all things around
are making me feel I'm in love.
Cause winter's leaving,
is hurting no more.
I know she's dreaming of me now.
My heart sings songs for her,
will she hear, clear,
all this music that I have?
Dance crazy feeling,
my love lies safe in my eyes.
I know that soon she'll
fall in my arms
and then we'll be the happiest ones.
...but not yet!
Comments about In Be-Bop by Niko Tiliopoulos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl