Connie Marcum Wong
In Grief’s Grip - Poem by Connie Marcum Wong
Floating on the open ocean
Miles away from any shore
My sorrow keeps me adrift
Under a midnight sky where
The sun never rises, and icy
Water matches my dark mood.
I now let my heart surrender
To the motion of the ocean
As I sink lower than its depths.
Comments about In Grief’s Grip by Connie Marcum Wong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda