In Love With U - Poem by Abby Belmont
Im in love with you
And everything i say is true
Im ready for when we say 'i do'
You make my body tingle when you say 'i love you too'
Your in love with me
It isnt that hard to see
And together forever we will be
I love you my sexy sweetie
Its been almost five months ago
When you took my hand and said lets go
To a place where nothing can stop us, no
You whisper in my ear 'comon baby lets go slow'
Stephen Ray Fleming is my boyfriend
And i'll love him till the end
Comments about In Love With U by Abby Belmont
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl