Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
In Suicidal Dilemma! - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Two lovely eyes of a teen-aged girl
Who sits in darkness, silent!
Peering at the globe today,
She wonders if ’tis worth living;
A candle lit, shimmers its flame;
The globe’s image falls on her eyes;
The world did look so good at first:
Its evil nature gleams now!
She wants to live but cannot still;
She wants to die but can’t decide;
Oh, did she blunder on her own
Or did the world deceive her dreams?
She will not weep for how things are;
Her mind is filled by anger, hate;
Yet, ’tis not time to leave the world!
Could God then change her fate?
Comments about In Suicidal Dilemma! by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl