In The Perspective - Poem by Lora Seger
As I sigh,
As I cry,
That's what it is,
That's how it is,
Yet I question why?
Why can't I be who I want?
Why do I censor myself so?
Am I afraid?
To stretch my wings and fly,
To see what happens in life,
To experience pain and death and cry.
Why can't I cry when I want?
Instead of holding it all inside
Why not let the tears flow out and cry?
Yet as I sigh,
And as I cry,
My question remains.
My soul remains,
My heart remains,
And my whole remains.
My question remains,
My question is, The Eternal 'Why? '
Comments about In The Perspective by Lora Seger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl