In The Time Of The Angels - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
In the moulded tower
lived a girl
beautiful like the spring.
She was giving life
to the sick walls,
as they were touched by her gown,
the innocent, Flanders’ weave.
She was giving breath
to the sheets that covered her breasts
in the nights when she was sleeping the moon.
She was giving light
to the echoing corridors
with her feet naked warming the stones
as she was seeking the Devil.
His blood on her lips.
dazing her mind
inside the dust of the immortal books,
with your knowledge dancing in her eyes.
that transform into a sword
the desires of her flesh,
and into pain the sighs of her ecstasy.
She has been cursed by Poseidon
to be alone.
Alive among the soulless.
An angel among humans.
Comments about In The Time Of The Angels by Niko Tiliopoulos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl