Tatianna Rei Moonshadow
Tatianna Rei Moonshadow Poems
- A Love So Tragic (pt 1) We seem so indifferent Like we ...
- Dance I'll dance all night I'll dance the pain away I'll ...
- All The Drugs In This World All The Drugs In This ...
- Green-Eyed Suicide Green-Eyed Suicide With life such a ...
- Some Day I Won'T Remember Some Day I Won't Remember How you ...
- At Peace That night I laid beside you With one hand upon ...
- Passion Give me such Passion That it knows no end Let my ...
I'm sixteen. I go to an ALC, where I am in eleventh grade. I've been writing since I was nine years old. My friends mean the world to me.I design clothing and draw a little. Tattoos are my addiction. My goal in life is to find a friend who attempted suicide and ended up with the mental capacity of a six year old and no memory at all. She doesn't know who I am anymore and I don't know where she is.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Love So Tragic
We seem so indifferent
Like we just don't feel
We've got cuts on our hearts
That will never heal
Beautiful as a train wreck
In that confusing way
Stuck in reverse
Living on yesterdays
We fall into the darkness
And drown in the sea
No love has ever been so tragic
As the love between you and me
Your gorgeous as you always are
So beautiful no one could believe
That you could find such beauty
In someone like me
But we paint a pretty picture
We make it look so nice
With hearts hard as stone
And eyes carved from ...