Inside These Walls - Poem by Oscar Aceves
Locked inside the gates of
I feel like I murdered someone,
But what did I do to get in here?
I don't know...
Trapped inside these red walls
stuck inside my cell,
seeing people stuck in there cells
Makes me feel like I'm in Hell.
Nothing to do here
but to space out, think of another place
to see someone else's face,
I find myself staring at the wall,
hoping for it to fall,
But i know that's never gonna happen
And realize, I can't get out
So I'm stuck inside these red walls,
Trapped in my cell,
In this place I call......
Comments about Inside These Walls by Oscar Aceves
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl