John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt
Insider - Poem by John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt
I stole away in daylight seeking recluse from demons.
I wandered everywhere my feet would go.
I saw happiness.
I turned and meandered into a dark place. I followed the road back into myself.
The demons greet me with knowing smiles.
I tell them I am home.
They tell me I never left.
Comments about Insider by John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl