Invisable - Poem by Rosalita Fernandez
I am invisible
I’m nowhere to be seen
I’m not as special as some.
People lie to my face
I speak and I’m silenced.
Why is she so easy to love over me?
Why do they love her and not like me?
I want to talk, but am silenced,
Am quietened but a shake of the head and an disinterested look.
When life is silenced like this-
Why do I live it?
Why am I here
Why do I carry this living on when I can not be loved.
I want to die
I don’t want to live anymore
I cry, and no one hears.
My tears silenced by that look of disinterest.
I want to die.
I want to be in Neverland.
Visit that secret Garden I have always wanted to go too.
Live in the breeze.
Be in the waves.
My life to cease
Comments about Invisable by Rosalita Fernandez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda