Is There A Beauty? - Poem by R.J. Bevans
Is there a beauty as soft as you?
With eyes and light
and sullen memories
Cast me out and move straight, the scores of people will not add up to your gentle worth
love can rise
time will show hearts eternal
passion can be the sword
as flesh can be the infernal goat
Is there a pain that can be healed?
Is there a beauty that can rise above, in me, I know this not.-
Comments about Is There A Beauty? by R.J. Bevans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda