Is This World A Home? - Poem by Evan Skora
My mind is confused,
Lost in lies,
People tell me about life,
Tell me who I am
What I need to be,
Who I should grow up to be.
I am my own person
Not a puppet of the world,
I walk my own path
Avoiding those with so called power.
Look outside at our world,
Tell me it couldn't be better.
Our world is terrible
No better than a garbage truck,
Taking a quick ride
Then we get destroyed.
Stop and stare at this world
And tell me what you think of it,
Tell me what you think
About this world we call a home.
Comments about Is This World A Home? by Evan Skora
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl