Candice Renae Williams
It - Poem by Candice Renae Williams
It tears through me,
breaking the lines within.
It rips into me,
cutting the bars underneath.
It flows from me,
keeping the pain in place.
It is me,
making the truth all to fake.
Comments about It by Candice Renae Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl