Candice Renae Williams
Candice Renae Williams Poems
- Waiting For Rain I love the rain, The way it gracefully ...
- Innocence Of A Rose Love is delicate, As like the petals of...
- Madamn Can Penname C 'Who am I Who am I' everyone gather ...
- A Prisoner Of Doubt A prisoner of doubt is quick to the ...
- My Sister's Funeral Strike, spark, and inhale. I fling the...
- Beauty When she loves, she'll hold it tight in her ...
- Tears The tears fall faster, Silently down my face.
'Trap’t in a maze of words, Images blocking the way. This is found within your mind, Changing your mood. It generally holds you in its thrall Whether or not you’ve reached the top. '
I often find that my love of words and word play and how it sounds as I say the words and the images provoked... and etc... are what keep me alive... well, not literally...
The point is I write poetry from the heart. Whether or not I'm in a good mood or not, I've kept a poetry journal since the beginning of sixth grade.
i raise my beer in rememberance to you ~Rosey~ wherever in the sky you may be- who taught me the true meaning of poetry...you words forever written in aging ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Waiting For Rain
I love the rain,
The way it gracefully falls from the leaves,
To plop soundlessly on an unforgiving ground,
Soaking up the rain until it fades away.
How many times does it rain?
Are their many who know how I feel when it rains?
The rain takes the problems of today,
Which usually fills my day with an empty sorrow,
The pain and desolute despair wash away,
With the following of the rain.
The rain will dry up,
As the sun’s rays pierce the sky.
They go into the air,
To come again another day.
Life returns to normal once more, ...