Siu Lun Tsui
It Should Be A Colorful World! - Poem by Siu Lun Tsui
The world is colorful, a smart mixture of blue, yellow & red
Unfortunately, tribes in paradise have their own preferences.....
They can't get along with each other and, take action to put their favorite color to throne:
Blue says: I'm tradition, love is blue
Yellow says: the royal color of liberty is yellow
Red says: the energy to make better living is red
So, this ends up in a mess....
The then beautiful paradise now is full of yellow mud, rouge flames & devils emerge from the deep blue sea.
Colors are innocent, why impose labels on them...
Let's come together, sit down and talk, to rebuild our beautiful, colorful paradise!
Comments about It Should Be A Colorful World! by Siu Lun Tsui
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda