Its Over! - Poem by Susan Lawino
I lost my cool the other day,
You made me feel like such a fool.
My pride hurt but my heart was shattered the most,
I blame me I guess, then again, I loved you.
Too blind you were, to see that I would do anything for you,
What I felt was real, too bad it is in the past.
Part of me thinks Love is hard work so I should make it work,
Then again, I already lost my cool, You fool.
I love you, but not enough to watch you grow up!
Guess I dont love you enough afterall! ? !
Comments about Its Over! by Susan Lawino
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl