Its What I Feel - Poem by DeRon Sichanpheng
Loving you, wherever you are..
Emotions are real, I can touch the stars..
Wanting to hold you, ever so tight..
Never letting go, with all my might..
Minds racing, Hearts flowing..
Loving you, ever so going..
Hearing your voice, Makes me weak
Your feelings towards tho me are like hide and seek..
Thinking everyday, wondering every night..
Asking yourself if this is alright? ?
To feel this way, It must be real..
Ill seal it with a kiss, Is this love I feel? ?
Comments about Its What I Feel by DeRon Sichanpheng
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda