Ode To Nujabes - Poem by DeRon Sichanpheng
He left so suddenly.
Leaving us feeling empty.
But in all actuality,
Our reality of what brings us together,
Are his beats and melodies.
You were with us internally.
Forever with us eternally.
You opened our eyes to see.
Made it possible to believe.
Easier for us to breath.
So with this,
Rest in Beats Nujabes.
We'll never forget you.
Comments about Ode To Nujabes by DeRon Sichanpheng
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda