J'Adore Adore Which Means I Love Love! ! - Poem by Tabbie Guthrie
I feel the warmness of his hand on my waist as he led me on my way.
My face burned as he smiled down at me.
His hair fell in his eyes as i make him laugh.
I feel his back stiffen as i say goodby,
he spun me around and hugged me.
I feel warmth spread through me,
and I feel his pulse beat softly, while mine spins rapidly.
He relinquishes me and walks away with regret in his step.
Oh, i think.
I had never liked a boy.
The only thoughts of romance came from books i read.
I feel happy inspite myself.
I knew it had to be great.
Watching it happen to others around me.
To fall in love with the one.
Comments about J'Adore Adore Which Means I Love Love! ! by Tabbie Guthrie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl