Theodora and Eleanor
Jack And Rick - Poem by Theodora and Eleanor
I knew two men called Jack and Rick,
One was thin one was thick.
They went on a boat,
And spent time afloat,
They both just make me sick.
Comments about Jack And Rick by Theodora and Eleanor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda