Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
Jah Help Me - Poem by Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
All through day and night
I pray to Jah for grace and might
Wisdom and insight are from you Jah-high
Only for you, no other makes me high.
Your humble child is here entangled with choice of life
Humbly before you I lay my petitions for a stress-free life.
Continually be my strength and shelter;
This ogiribo is threatening and my hands falter.
These ubidos threat me, for no just cause;
Crumble them for haunting life for unjustified cause.
These sirens are here to lure me to Sheol
Jah! Let it not be; mercifully save your own!
Father told me and now I know the fowl chaser shall fall
At last, Adonai had freed me; indeed, I’m free from all.
Comments about Jah Help Me by Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda