Jason - Poem by lydia greene
he gives GREAT advice and
he is always there when i need him
he truly cares (even about my high school drama)
i want to be just like him,
because im his biggest fan! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
jason is the best brother anyone could have!
I LOVE HIM!
Comments about Jason by lydia greene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
lydia greene's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl