Jenny, Jenny, Jenny Heath - Poem by James Webster
Like slow death
In an angry ocean.
A manicured lawn.
I try to kiss your body
But you spit in my eye.
I try to rub your feet
But its all about the t...
Like sweetend weetabix
eaten with a kitkat.
Comments about Jenny, Jenny, Jenny Heath by James Webster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
James Webster's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl