Joined - Poem by Pearletta Pate
He wanted love, or so it would seem.
Love to fill an empty void, caused by shattered dreams.
She wanted love, or so it seemed. Love to stop loneliness creepings, like a slow haunted dream.
It was sweet surrender clinging together, in each other arms.
Now they have love. Love is never being alone.
Comments about Joined by Pearletta Pate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl