Jossee - Poem by Anastasia Mimi
You sat on my lap.
You brushed away all of my tears.
You play house with me.
You purred in my ear.
You made me laugh.
You made me happy.
Now you are gone.
No one sits on my lap.
No one is brushing away my tears.
No one played house with me.
No one makes me laugh.
No one makes me happy.
You left a great big hole in my heart. A hole that I can't mend. A hole that others can't mend. Only you have the key to open the door and let good memories flood in.
Comments about Jossee by Anastasia Mimi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl