Journey To The Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Poem by Valerie HutchinsonMorgan
So many of us are facing serious
problems right now.
You wonder if the light at the end of
the tunnel will ever appear.
Maybe the journey is all there was ever
meant to be.
There is no destination.
So, the light at the end of the tunnel is
Every moment of every day is a part of the
When we leave,
we leave whilst experiencing a moment.
© VTyalinH 2018
Comments about Journey To The Light At The End Of The Tunnel by Valerie HutchinsonMorgan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl