Just A Poem - Poem by LaTisha Parkinson
maybe it wasn't just a poem....
im starting to think that maybe..
maybe it meant something.
oh who am i kidding?
it always meant something.
it's never just a poem.
...i wish it was....
Comments about Just A Poem by LaTisha Parkinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda