Just Friends - Poem by Rian Pongratz
I'm telling you this fact only one time.
We can never be more than just friends
This is all I ever hear from my best boy friends.
Boys I eventually get crushes on.
They always say, 'I don't think of you that way' or 'I never knew you liked me so I got someone else'.
Its all the same, I've heard it all before
I won't take it
So my new motto, 'We can only be just friends'
Just friends, the phrase that broke my hearet soo many times,
Can finally break someone else's
When you want my heart, I can only say;
Comments about Just Friends by Rian Pongratz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl