Just Like The Sun - Poem by alexis jackson
Like the Sun comes out our day has just begun.
Like the moon shines, the suns job is still not done.
He's done more than enough says you and me, but what do
we know.He is our light and Day, he is our Night and shining armor,
our end of this continuous saga.More than enough is what he's done,
he's shined through the moon, the day and the stars.In our hearts is where he
will stay day, night, and right back to this day.He is what God made him to be, and that is Just what we need.! (:
Comments about Just Like The Sun by alexis jackson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda