Just Maybe? - Poem by Robert Rosales
Are we alone?
Or is there something else
Something that might have came too our
Something that might
Stone Heads at Easter Island
Maybe even gave the
Mayans their Calendar?
Something left what they built as
Maybe to their return
Maybe to when
Disaster will strike?
Or maybe that
Something never came?
Maybe our ancestors
Built everything themselves?
Comments about Just Maybe? by Robert Rosales
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Robert Rosales's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl