Just Once More - Poem by R.M. Alexander
I've had poems running through my head,
Since you walked away.
I've surely thought right out,
Just exactly what I'd say,
If I were to see you
Even just once more,
Or were I to hear you,
knocking at my door.
But that won't surelly happen,
Now that you are gone.
Instead I will stay awake,
to welcome in this cruel dawn.
Comments about Just Once More by R.M. Alexander
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl