Just One Memory - Poem by Michalyn LeBlancCanterbury
The time you gave to me may have only been temporary,
But memories of you can be held in my heart forever.
I long for your touch,
I long for your love,
I long for the memory of you daddy.
I hope you are truley in a place where someday I will be too,
Just one memory would take away the pain and loss of you.
Comments about Just One Memory by Michalyn LeBlancCanterbury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl