Just Take A Step - Poem by DeRon Sichanpheng
I tend to live out my days one step at a time.
Because it's the present we live in, are what makes life worth living.
The unexpected presents we're given, is the reason for us to open new beginnings.
We anticipate the moments, but we embrace our moments.
It's our choices that which fills the components.
To give us the idea of which that leads us to take notice.
We're here for today, not regretting yesterday, and taking a step for tomorrow.
Comments about Just Take A Step by DeRon Sichanpheng
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl