Justice Roars - Poem by Satan's Sibling
The hound of the Scales,
Lyes awake, never sleeping.
His howl it echoes,
He's creeping, he's creeping.
Each fangs of the sword,
Snarling viciously, Eternally.
His internal fire always rages,
A view infernally, a view infernally.
The roar of Justice,
Now ceasing, now ceasing.
Waiting to roar again,
He lay in pieces, in pieces.
Comments about Justice Roars by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl