royness ( ' ' )
K - Poem by royness ( ' ' )
The banker would have left us with nothing,
burning the drafts of castles and countries
and a never ending trial,
in the middle of a sentence.
no longer shall you stand accused.
the words were always yours
to burn. Take off that
rigid suit, unlock this door at once.
from under the covers.
These metamorphoses are no matter to me -
I envied you even as a beetle.
Comments about K by royness ( ' ' )
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl