Kiss - Poem by Jon Butter
Cruising for a smile
With her knowing look,
She sees my flirty eyes,
Impenetrable and delicious.
Wine turns to whiskey
And dim lights become night.
Will tomorrow's coffee be bitter
Or sweet from a kiss?
Comments about Kiss by Jon Butter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl