Claude Davis III
Knowing You Love Me - Poem by Claude Davis III
Knowing you love me
Is all I need to know.
When you kissed me
That's all it took to show.
Your words, kiss, and touch
All point in that direction.
You don't know how much
I love this affection.
I live for your love every day.
I awake for your love every morning.
It's all I can think of is you every night.
Your love is all I want tonight.
Comments about Knowing You Love Me by Claude Davis III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda