Claude Davis III
Claude Davis III Poems
- A Girl Like You How did I get a girl like you? A girl ...
- Just For You Just for you I would cry a river. It would be ...
- Who? I want a girl who can make my life shine A girl that ...
- Left In The Rain You run away in the rain. I feel like an ...
- Just Remember I Love You When you're feeling down and ...
- I Miss You I miss your soft gentle lips Pressed up against ...
- Crazy My babe thinks I'm crazy Crazy for feeling this ...
I just submitted a poem, but besides that poem I haven't wrote one in years, haven't really had a reason too. If you read my new poem 'How Did I Lose 'A Girl Like You'', you'll see why I haven't... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claude Davis III
A Girl Like You
How did I get a girl like you?
A girl that's smart, pretty, and true.
A girl that I can hold tight.
A girl that is ''just right''.
A girl that can make my sun rise,
And my sun set.
A girl that is nice and wise.
A girl that I will never forget.
A girl that I can hold for hours.
A girl that I can love forever.
A girl that doesn't need any flowers.
A girl that is very smart and clever.
A girl that goes by the name 'insert'.
A girl that I love so much.
A girl that I will always keep in my soul.
A girl that can make my day with just a ...