Patricia Marie Anunciacion
Lady - Poem by Patricia Marie Anunciacion
With every dropp of thy tears,
There's also a heart in pain seeing thy cry.
Thou shall not cry dear lady,
Cos no grown up cries like a child.
A tear of a lady is much more expensive than any gold, much more appreciated than any diamonds, and much more important than any cash.
Comments about Lady by Patricia Marie Anunciacion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Patricia Marie Anunciacion's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl