Last Goodbye - Poem by Adam Rubenstein
depressions sets in, and my mind begins to fry,
my head my head my head
so much shit its weighting me down
it's like a ton of lead.
the love i have for you and all is not enough to keep my head above water.
drowning, in a sea of misery.
wont anyone help.
wont anyone throw in the towel so that this fight will stop?
alas noone will so i must do what i must do which is kill,
no, not you or anyone else but myself, as i drift futher and futher in the sea of death,
i want you to know i mean no harm and i love you.........................................
< br> Copyright © Adam Rubenstein January 2007
Comments about Last Goodbye by Adam Rubenstein
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl