Leave - Poem by JeanFrancois Denis
Let's walk South-West until we can not keep it up anymore
Vanish ourself to the eternity through sunny and rainy days
A wanted and wonderful adventure is up to explore
Leave every problems bothering us behind in the haze.
Start something thrilling and exciting
Go and see somewhere refreshing
Work everywhere we could be temporary housing
Live like a bird, for the rest of our living.
Kiss every roads we traverse
Hug every villages we are meeting on our way
Sing in every peaceful woods, around every rivers
Never missing a single way.
Until we reach the magnificent seashore
We visit every single special place
So please pack your bag and take my hand
There are a lot of things out there to embrace.
JD Free Soul
Comments about Leave by JeanFrancois Denis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda