JeanFrancois Denis Poems
- Dad And Son A dad, a son, One life, one love, A road, all...
- My Dream; My Paradise Infinite horizon Covered with a ...
- Lost Woman In A Lost World A white sheet covering a window, ...
- The Butterfly I saw a butterfly, In the corner of my ...
- Feeling For Her She is so confused and never say a word, ...
- Rainfall Rainfall over the window, heavily falling As I ...
- Leave Let's walk South-West until we can not keep it up ...
'It is unfortunately and only when you die that peoples see, understand and recognize you.' ~JD
'There's nobody that wouldn't hurt you if it helped them' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dad And Son
A dad, a son,
One life, one love,
A road, all alone,
One last strife, from above.
Dad's ticket has been bought,
Dad's heart has been shot.
Unfair, son cries,
Shaky hands rub son's face,
Dad whispers words,
In son's ear.
Another tear of the son falls,
On dad's palm vanishing with rainfalls.
Can not breathe easy,
Blood flows from dad's body.
Dad smiles and looks his son,
As his hand falls on the ground.
Eyes stay glassy and empty,
A tear dropp stays still on dad's eyelash.
Tears in son's eyes, ...