Leave Me On The Way - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
Leave me on the way,
I m ready to go wherever I want.
I know the road are so many
And I am invited by everyone.
My thought is specific, of course,
My identity is one, though,
My eagerness is unthinkable,
BNut I kept under control.
I stress no importance
To individuality, true.
I am giving appropriate answers
To all questions I know.
I know who are you through
The power of my love and the truth.
Comments about Leave Me On The Way by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl