Let It Be... - Poem by indira babbellapati
The feet of heart
With agony and ecstasy
Desperately clutch at
Vagrant sand dunes
Quite a few moments of death
Drop as tears and
Mingle with the wandering sands
To bloom as a desert flower or two
Is that a mourning?
Is that a celebration?
Let it be...
Comments about Let It Be... by indira babbellapati
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda